Thursday, April 05, 2007

Story of a Boy

WARNING: THIS IS ANOTHER WORLD OF WARCRAFT POST

In WoW, you run around and do quests. Quests are things like, "My neighbor is going to die unless he has a certain herb. Collect 6 herbs and then come back to me. Your reward will be . . .." Then, when you are doing the quest, you will get an update on your screen like, "Herbs: 0/6", which will keep track of how you are doing so that you can return after you have finished the quest. My world and the WoW are now so blurred that I thought I would share with you my life quest status.

Verbatims: 4/6
Monthly reflections: 6/10
Holy Thursday Homily: 1/1
Holy Thursday Mass: 0/2
Good Friday Services: 0/3
Easter Vigil: 0/1
Easter Sunday: 0/1
Random errands: 2/gagillian-million

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh oh oh! Add:
write Elaine an email/letter: 0/many

Have a happy & blessed Easter!!!!

Friartuc said...

Thank you Elaine! You have a happy and blessed Easter too! And yes, i will send you off an email soon i promise.