Monday, February 25, 2008

Lethbridge and Waterton Lakes

I have been unable to drive as of late because of my car but this has not seemed to keep me from travelling. I apologize to my family who I did not see over the break because I could only go where others would take me.

That being said, I was taken to Peace River in northern Alberta for Maurice's diaconate ordination. Also, the 22nd thru 24 we went to Lethbridge and Waterton Lakes National Park to visit Aaron Roth. It was an awsome trip!

Here are some pics:

Aaron was all happy to see us!




And he took us to Waterton Lake




Where we were warned not to cliff jump. It's too bad. I wouldn't have had to finish my papers that way . . ..



may the light preserve you

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to Lucy??

Anonymous said...

Ooh. I remember doing papers. I remember how plunging-to-my-death-screaming could seem like a good option. Ah, memories...

Anonymous said...

I love the falling-off-the-cliff sign! Somehow writing a paper seems close to that....!

Friartuc said...

Hey Steve, my transmission died and last month my starter died. So i'm not putting anymore money into it.

You wait Andy. You'll have to do papers once again. Mwahaha!

Thanks for the comment Elaine! Right now I am responsibly standing behind the fence, trying to finish my papers. In a couple of weeks though . . ..

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear...as for the sign...they are only their for Saskatchewanites because they don't know that something bigger than a speed bump can be dangerous!

Anonymous said...

Hey! A speed bump can be dangerous too!

Friartuc said...

You two are hilarious! Thanks for the comments and for keeping my blog alive. I think you are my only customers!