Thursday, March 10, 2011

CBC Open Comments

For a long time now I have been getting my news from http://www.cbc.ca/. I really don't like the biased stance they take but at least I hear about what is going on. What I don't like, in fact bordering abhor, is the comment section. Why are we giving a bunch of morons free reign on a National website! It makes all of us look stupid. Here is the latest moronic comment I read. The context of this comment is against Stephen Harper getting into power. Stephen Harper is the quoted westerner; he is from Calgary.




3 comments:

DarrylM said...

Kinda sad how someone voted it up, too... Yeah, the comments at CBC.ca can be bizarre.

Vicar said...

What a jerk this moron is! But I am biased too, if your in the west you have to be on the Wet Coast...Alberta and the provinces to the east are just that in the east (hehe)

Friartuc said...

Yeah but if Alberta and Saskatchewan left Canada, you would have a shorter drive to Manitoba....

:)