Monday, February 12, 2007

SRO MMORPG

I am playing this new Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game called SilkRoad Online. It is super fun and I am playing with a couple of friends from Edmonton. Some of you may be thinking right now, "But Travis, don't you have alot of work to do? Aren't you behind in your Verbatims?" Well naysayers, if I don't have pressure, I cannot produce; I am simply creating the most effective circumstances in which to finish writing my Verbatims! Enough with the explanation, on with the screenshots!







This is my killing a tiger





This is me collecting experience from the tiger I killed





This is me trying to kill a tiger but he ends up killing me

It's an awsome game and I'm always looking for people to quest with. It is free to download and free to play so all that you are wasting is your life, I mean, time.

6 comments:

Jane said...

Travis, I am shaking my head and laughing at you. Mostly cause it sounds like something I'd do.

Will & Jeanne & Isaac said...

Hey Travis, how is it going? I have to admit that SRO looks pretty cool. I have unfortunately fallen victim to the behemoth that is World of Warcraft, and am unable to pull myself away to try another game. How would you rate SRO verses WOW? I know that I am a mindless drone like the other of mindless drones that will just play whatever the heck Blizzard hands them, but...I can't stop myself. Help me.

Father Gary said...

WOE TO AN INTERN WHO CANNOT FINISH A SIMPLE VERBATIM AND YET COULD FINISH A WORTHLESS GAME!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah my dear friend, the model of hard-work himself! You put the rest of us slackers to shame!
Are you playing this against my brother?!?!?

Friartuc said...

Hey Will, good to hear from you! You have made the right choice. WoW is definetely the right choice. But it costs money . . .. My friend that I started SRO with is actually playing WoW now and is trying to convert me!

Jane, Awsome!

Gary, I'm sorry.

Elaine, No. Your brother is innocent! Haha

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm innocent!


...uh... I think you meant me, right? :-)