Wednesday, February 07, 2007

WYD08 Fundraising P.2

So apparently we took alot of pictures during our fundraising work. Here are some pics during the actual sale of the baking at which we were also cooking for a pancake breakfast (in place of the KofC).



Notice how hard I am working



Notice how hard we are working




Notice how many people are eating what we cooked!!!





Fr. Nick likes pancakes




So a couple of posts ago I mentioned that I was missing a pic of Deacon Ramel. This is him as he was invited by Shellbrook parish to celebrate his birthday!

5 comments:

Father Gary said...

Very impressive!

Jane said...

Whoa. It's amazing how impressive one can make themselves look with an apron on ;).

Anonymous said...

You are the model of hard-work my friend! To be like you!!
GUESS WHAT!! We are to be Auntys and Uncles again! (this time Darryl will officially be a "Fr-Uncle"!) David & Roxanne are due September-ish! Yeah!

Friartuc said...

Wow, I got two impressives! I must really be impressive! model of hard-work? Wait, is everybody being sarcastic? Jeez.

Congratulations Elaine on being an Aunty again! You are a very proud Aunt! Haha!

Jane said...

Hey Travis!!
Thanks for the comment! I thought it was pretty funny. Doing any mnore baking? Wanna send any my way??? :D