Friday, March 30, 2007

Confessions of a Gaming Addict

I didn't do it. I didn't stick with the online RPG I was playing like I said I was going to (see February post). Nope, I switched to a different one, World of Warcraft. But I promise I will stay with this one! If anyone wants to quest with me I play on Eitrigg and Alterac Mountains. My name is "Friartuc", a dwarf priest and "Brothert", a rogue night elf.

But I don't play too often. Usually Monday and Tuesday nights. Right now I have alot to concentrate on with Holy week and the Triduum. Plus I still find it more fun to go out and play cards or something like that. I wanted to start a board game Church group here but that didn't happen. Well, maybe I'll try that when I'm actually a priest.

Anyway, since I don't have any real pics, enjoy this one. This guy should remind you of me.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Trav, I am so glad you can make fun of yourself! that is so Funny!!