Thursday, April 03, 2008

A Travesty of an Invitation





I am sorry that most of you are not going to get an actual invitation so please do not take this personally. I'm too much of a procrastinator and am behind in my papers so I just have no time to send them out. I just want to say thanks to everyone who is in my life, as, if I have not told you already, you have in some unique way influenced my vocation and are part of the story of who I am today. I give thanks for you always and, if you leave me a comment, a facebook, or an email, I will tell you exactly how much I love you!

If you cannot come in May, please do not worry. Just say a quick Ave and raise a glass in praise of God for me!

(You have to click on the invite in order to read it)

my body thirsts for you, like a dry weary land without water

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

I don't think we'll be able to make it. We're not sure yet. But we'll definitely raise a glass (or three) for you!

Anonymous said...

Well I won't say an "Ave" for you...but I will pray that you become Pope "Martin I" hehe...sorry could not help myself!! I am glad for you...as for coffee, we should sometime. What does your calander look like? and if need be I can pick you up if your car is not ready...yup I finally brought my truck to "Hell Frozen over" aka...Deadmonton!