Monday, August 31, 2009

Catch up pics

I's alive!

I have survived my May Nova Scotia Pilgrimage.



I have been ordained in June.




I have relaxed in July.




I have slighly begun my ministry in August. (Pics will be available soon...)


And now it be September. School is in full swing and people seem to be coming back from the lake, attending Church again in PA, and wondering who this strange new priest is who looks like he is fresh out of grade 12.

For those who are wondering. My ministry assignment is half-time at a Parish in Prince Albert called St. Michael (about 200 families), and half-time at St. Mary High School (about 1000 students).

As you can tell, my blog is going to take a slightly different spin now. It is going to be less personal and more of a reflection on ministry and Christ - specifically in Prince Albert, Sask.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Congrats on making it to the day of ordination! God is still with you!

Steve said...

Congrats on making it to the day of ordination! God is still with you!

Jane said...

Hey you - when's the update???