Sunday, April 11, 2010

A reflection on bitterness

WARNING: RANT TO FOLLOW

I've grown tired of those who only put down others. First, in politics. I just took my 4th degree Knights of Columbus; Patriotism. I am convinced that we need to support our political leaders, both the government and the minorities, not matter how they fail. We have a blessed opportunity for a multi-party system that keeps everyone accountable. This does not mean we should slander our political leaders whatever chance we get. Even those who are being investigated by the RCMP. Leave her alone.

I've grown tired of those who put down others. Second, in religion. We are Catholic. This means we are obedient and listen to authority. If you don't like this, become a congregationalist. Don't slander our religious leaders just because of some mistake but rather support them with your whole being so that they don't make the mistake in the first place!

God bless

2 comments:

Jane said...

Tough times?
We're hoping maybe to catch you this summer? We'll be in Regina for a few weeks and making various day trips. You around July 7-28?

Steve said...

Hey Dude,

I will be driving through Sask at the end of June. My vicarage is set to begin July 1st in Winkler MB! (a small Mennonite community about 1.5 hours south-ish of Winterpeg Manisnowba)