Monday, August 30, 2010

Bible Online MMORPG

For those of you who don't know, MMORPG means "Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game" and is a video game genre which encompases such titles as WoW or World of Warcraft - that which I am currently addicted to and should be playing right now.





If the Bible were online, this is what it would look like:





This quest is entitled "Remove Sandals"

Quest progress- 0/2

Well, last night I downed 4/12 bosses in the Ice Crown Citadel! This is a very difficult thing by the way, which has taken me over a year to progress to!

Oh, and yes this is ministry because four of my parishioners are WoW players...

2 comments:

Steve said...

Yes, I agree! Apparently I am being forced to go mini-golfing/Go-karting on Sunday Sept 12 with the youth!

king james version bible said...

Hello,
This is the nice post and this post is really appreciable . i like this post , if you are looking gor online bible download bible, kjv bible online, bible king jemes you can find it easily from here and you can download it with in a supple of minuts for your computer ..................